Big weddings are amazing and wonderful and so much fun, but they might not be for everyone! Here’s some reasons to elope / have a micro wedding if you’re torn…
1. Intimacy and Romance: Eloping allows for a more intimate and romantic setting, without the distractions and pressure of a large wedding.
2. Cost Effective: Eloping can be significantly less expensive than a traditional wedding.
3. Stress-free: Eloping eliminates the stress and pressure of planning a wedding and dealing with family dynamics and expectations.
4. Flexibility: Eloping allows for more flexibility in terms of location, date, and other aspects of the wedding.
5. Adventure: Eloping can be an exciting adventure and a unique way to start a marriage.
6. Personalization: Eloping gives you the freedom to create a wedding that truly reflects your personalities and preferences.
7. Time and Efficiency: Eloping can be a time and efficiency-efficient way to get married, without the need for extensive planning and preparation.
I hope this helps if you were trying to decide on a large vs intimate wedding 🤍💍
Click here for…
Here are some of my faves from Amanda + Pauls downtown elopement in Colorado Springs!